Solution Architect (m/f)
We are looking for experienced and passionated Solution Architects for our office in Landshut, eager to design highly scalable IoT solutions with HiveMQ, the Enterprise MQTT broker. HiveMQ is used by innovative companies like Liberty Global, Acer, BMW and many more as backbone of their IoT infrastructure.
- Design systems, applications, and infrastructure to enable our prospects and existing customers to successfully handle millions of IoT devices leveraging HiveMQ and MQTT
- Advise customers on architectures, patterns, and strategies for making best use of HiveMQ and MQTT
- Partner with our sales team to help ensure success in accounts ranging from small startups to large enterprises
- Lead proof of concept implementations from concept through execution
- Translate technical concepts and patterns into business benefits for management and executives
- Be an active part in the creation of Marketing white papers, blog posts and other content regarding implemented and possible solutions for current and future customers
- Bachelor in Computer Science or Software Engineering or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of software development experience including IoT projects
- 2+ years of pre-sales experience with infrastructure software like messaging systems, databases, SaaS, or Big Data products
- Deep knowledge in software architecture, state-of-the-art technologies and distributed systems
- Great understanding of currently used enterprise technology like Kafka, Elastic, Hadoop, MongoDB, Cassandra, etc.
- Java, TCP/IP, sockets, distributed systems and Linux are in your standard vocabulary
- Excellent presentation and communication skills in German and English